GamblerGames is the first playroom offering you a possibility to play Chinese poker online.
- First of all, clear the cookies in your browser. In order to do this, find in your browser settings ‘clear the history’ button and select only one item – ‘Delete the cookies’.
- Follow this link, sign up. Download and install the GamblerGames client program.
- Run the GamblerGames client program and create a nickname under which you would like to play.
GamblerGames has been working in the intellectual games market for more than 15 years. It dedicated most of its long-time work to organizing online backgammon games and such classic card games as preference and deberts. At the end of 2013, GamblerGames offered the players a possibility to play Chinese poker on its platform.
Due to its great experience in providing gambling services, GamblerGames has proved itself as a reliable and safe provider of Chinese poker online. The trust of the players in this playroom may be proved by the fact that games not only on low and middle limits, but also on high stakes, sometimes reaching five-figure sums, are played every day.
For a long time this playroom was popularized solely among the citizens of CIS countries, and only with the advent of Chinese online poker has it begun to spread its reach to other countries. As a result, a vast majority of the GambleGames’ players are Russian-speaking.
Sergey “Gipsy74” Rybachenko, a well-known professional poker player, is the face of the company. He can be often seen in this poker-room playing Chinese poker at tables of $100/unit and above.
Games and limits
Besides, in this playroom you may also play different types of deberts and backgammon, as well as preference.
- New players get a ticket for a free-of-charge online Chinese poker tournament with the prize fund of $50. Such tournaments take place every Sunday at 13:30 PM (UTC+0).
- Chinese poker Pineapple and Pineapple 2-7 freerolls with prize funds of $10 take place every day.
- In a heads-up game, depending on the limit, 1% – with $50+ per point, 2% – with $10 – $40 per point, 3% – with $1 – $7.5 per point, 4% – with 0.75 and less per point.
- In a 3-max game, depending on the limit: 2% – with $100+ per point, 3% – with $1 – $75 per point, 4% – with $0.75 and less per point.
- In a 4-max game, depending on the limit: 2% – with $100+ per point, 3% – with $10 – $75 per point, 4% – with $7.5 and less per point.